Medical marijuana card renewal is just another aspect of being an MMJ patient. Thankfully, renewing your medical marijuana card with the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) is a lot like applying, including the need for an updated doctor’s recommendation. So, if it’s getting to be that time where your card requires some updating, don’t panic! Medical marijuana card renewal in Oklahoma is a lot easier than you may think. Elevate Holistics will walk you through it all.
Elevate’s Discount Renewal Recertifications
To show appreciation to Oklahoma patients and in keeping with our mission to provide access to safe and secure cannabis doctors, we’re offering recertification to any patient renewing their MMJ card for only $75.00 — that’s $50 off our normal $125 price!
With our easy to use online process, you can get your discounted appointment right away!
Elevate’s Easy Physician Recertification Process
1. Go to ELEVATE-HOLISTICS.COM.
2. Click on the “Book Now” button at the top right corner.
3. Select “OKLAHOMA” and choose the renewal appointment option in the appointment drop-down menu.
4. Select the time and date that best works for you and follow the rest of the sign-up process to book the appointment. This will include the intake and health form, which must be completed prior to seeing the doctor.
Your appointment can be conducted from the convenience of your cell phone or at a local partner location.
Now, let’s talk about medical marijuana card renewal in Oklahoma like we promised.
Medical Marijuana Card Renewal in Oklahoma
When discussing medical marijuana card renewal in OK, there are two important things to keep in mind for the process with the OMMA.
1. You must have the original email and password that you used to apply with the first time. If that email is no longer an option or you forgot your password, you must call the OMMA call center at (405) 522-6662.
2. You can apply for your MMJ card renewal 30 days before it expires — no sooner. Applications are reported to take around 14 days to process.
When Should I Renew My Medical Marijuana Card?
Again, as of right now, OMMA will not let you submit/pay for a renewal if it is more than 30 days until your medical card expires. We recommend renewing as close to the 30-day mark as possible, however, so that you will not be waiting around with an expired card. No one wants that.
OMMA Medical Card Renewal in 3 Steps
1. Get a Physician Recertification Appointment
At Elevate Holistics, you can BOOK A SAME-DAY APPOINTMENT ONLINE and see a licensed, compassionate cannabis doctor from the comfort of your home or wherever you choose to have your telemedicine (video) appointment.
You will need your recertification document in order to file for your renewal with OMMA online. With Elevate, you can download your doctor’s signed document from your encrypted patient dashboard. It’s convenient, safe, and user friendly.
2. File For Your Medical Marijuana Card Renewal in Oklahoma
Once you have your physician recertification, you can begin the renewal process by going to the OMMA PORTAL.
This takes you to a page where you can sign in to your existing account. Again, you must use the original email and password you created the account with. If you cannot, call the OMMA call center at (405) 522-6662.
- Once in, click on LICENSE DASHBOARD in the column on the left.
- When your license information shows up, click on the ACTION button, and select PATIENT RENEWAL.
- Your license number will come up on the screen. Select it and hit the SAVE button.
- For confirmation, the next screen will show the same license number. Simply click on the SAVE & NEXT button.
- Select your form of ID and put it in the ID number.
Hitting the SAVE & NEXT button then takes you to the contact screen. Verify your physical and mailing addresses. Your physical address must be an Oklahoma address and can not be a PO Box. Your mailing address may be different and is where your renewed license will be sent. Make sure it is correct before clicking SAVE & NEXT.
The next page is for your physician’s information. Keep in mind that the date of your physician’s signed recommendation can not be more than 30 days from the time you are submitting your renewal. Also, make sure you enter the physician address that the doctor put on the recommendation. Hit SAVE & NEXT to move on.
A page of questions comes up next. If you select YES for Medicare or Medicaid or disabled veterans, you will need documentation as proof. Your application could be denied without it.
3. Pay the Fees and Submit Your Documentation
The last step towards your medical marijuana card renewal in Oklahoma is all about fees and documentation. Luckily, you can use the same documents as before to prove your identity and residency. Upload new documents if this has changed.
SAVE & NEXT will take you to the screen to upload any needed documents (photo, ID, doctor recommendation, etc.). The screen will prompt you about what to upload.
Finally, you will need to pay. Before you do, you will have a chance to review and edit your information. Payment is by credit card. Patient renewal is $100 with a $4.30 service fee. Disabled veterans’ renewal fee is $20.
All of Your OMMA Marijuana Card Questions Answered
The medical marijuana card renewal process in Oklahoma is a bit involved, so if you need some visual guidance, there is a step-by-step video on the OMMA homepage.
While our service focuses on convenience, access, and affordability, we never cheap out on safety and security.
We are real doctors, specializing in cannabis, licensed to practice in Oklahoma.
Additionally, our online platform is easy to use and makes certification a fast and simple process.
Still have questions about how to renew your medical cannabis card in Oklahoma? Contact Elevate Holistics today!