As a new medical marijuana patient in Chillicothe, one question you’re most likely to seek answers to is, “Where can I find a medical marijuana dispensary near me in Chillicothe?”
Fortunately, Elevate Holistics has all the answers.
Every state that has legalized marijuana for medical or recreational use has their peculiarities. That’s why when you search the internet for “dispensary near me in Missouri,” one result you’ll definitely see is the COCO dispensary.
But what’s COCO about?
A Cannabis Dispensary in Chillicothe
COCO (A Cannabis Only Company) is the dispensary available to serve all your medical marijuana needs in Chillicothe, MO.
The COCO Dispensary is located at 941 Washington Street, Chillicothe, MO 64601. Also, COCO has three medical marijuana dispensary licenses from the Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS), as well as two other medical marijuana dispensaries in Moberly and Hannibal, MO.
When COCO opened in 2021, one of the dispensary sources said, “COCO will offer a full range of medicinal products to our patients. From our In-House extraction lab (COCO Labs), you can expect tinctures, infused edibles, concentrates, lotions, and much more! Through our cultivation partners, you can expect premium flower that has diversified cannabinoid profiles to bring relief to many different patient ailments!”
Judging by the options available, they have kept their word. At the COCO dispensary in Chillicothe, you can find edibles, vaporizers, flowers, pre-rolls, concentrates, tinctures, topicals, accessories, and apparel at attractive price ranges.
In addition, COCO Dispensaries provide in-house medical marijuana manufacturing for patients in Missouri!
Find Medical Marijuana Shops Near You in Chillicothe
The COCO Dispensary attends to medical cannabis patience every day of the week.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday– Thursday: 9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Friday-Saturday: 9:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.
- Sundays: 12:00 P.M. — 4 P.M.
Phone Number: (660) 620-8141
Find Medical Marijuana Doctors Near You in Chillicothe, MO
On November 6, 2018, voters in Missouri approved Amendment 2 via a ballot initiative. The amendment titled Medical Marijuana and Veteran Healthcare Services established Missouri’s medical marijuana program.
According to the amended terms, you must obtain a certification from a licensed medical marijuana doctor before you can buy marijuana at a dispensary in MO.
For all you need to know about medical marijuana doctors in Missouri, click here.
What are the Qualifying Conditions for Cannabis in MO?
The qualifying conditions for a medical card in Missouri include the following:
- Intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment
- A chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome
- Debilitating psychiatric disorders, including, but not limited to, post-traumatic stress disorder, if diagnosed by a state-licensed psychiatrist
- HIV or AIDS
- A chronic medical condition that is normally treated with a prescription medication that could lead to physical or psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as a safer alternative to the prescription medication
- Any terminal illness
- In the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating, or other medical condition. This includes, but is not limited to, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia and wasting syndrome.
Join Our Cannabis Community in Chillicothe MO
The importance of having access to first-hand information cannot be overemphasized, especially as a medical marijuana patient.
Having a trusted source or community of like minds who share ideas, insights, and solutions will contribute greatly to your cannabis journey. To be part of the Elevate Family, you can do any of the following:
- Watch our “How-To” educational video series and follow us on YouTube!
- Join a compassionate community of cannabis activists, growers, doctors, and patients, and follow us online at our Facebook Group!
Complete List of All Medical Marijuana Dispensaries in Missouri
According to the Missouri marijuana laws, “Only dispensaries licensed by DHSS are authorized under Article XIV to sell medical marijuana, which must pass testing requirements to ensure safe access for licensed patients.”
This means that typing “find medical dispensary near me” and picking just anyone that pops up is not the right thing to do. You must be sure that the dispensary has the necessary license to sell.
Find Everything With Elevate Holistics
Now you know where you can find a dispensary in Chillicothe, but we can do more for you. Elevate Holistics offers complete cannabis services that focus on making your cannabis experience as smooth as possible.
We can help you book an appointment with a qualified marijuana doctor who will be happy to answer your questions and give you a physician certification, get your MMJ card and find licensed dispensaries.
Click the scheduler below to book a call.