It’s Our 1-Year Anniversary!
Help Us Celebrate with Our “Elevate Gives Back” Campaign!
We’re donating to veterans and cannabis non-profits when you join our Facebook group. All you have to do is push a button and vote! Read on for more details.
You Gave Us a Year, Missouri … Now We’re Giving Back!
That’s right! We’re turning one … and what a year it’s been. And what a privilege it’s been to do our work and reach this milestone in a community of advocates that continually bosses up and meets the challenges of access to medical cannabis.
To show our gratitude to the great Show Me State that has helped us get to where we are today, we’re hosting a give-back campaign through our Elevate Facebook Group, and everyone is invited — to help us give back!
How You Can Help Us Give Back
Joining = Free Certification Appointments for Veterans
The first way to help us give back is super easy: simply Join our Facebook group. Just by pressing the blue “Join Group” button on our FB group page, you’ll be helping a veteran receive a free MMJ certification appointment.
Nominate and Vote
Next — help us decide where to donate $2,500. We’re letting you vote for and even nominate the Missouri cannabis non-profit you are most passionate about. You will need to be a member of the Elevate Facebook Group to participate.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Engage, share, learn, and discover resources in a community of cannabis patients, caregivers, advocates, doctors, professionals and much more!
To nominate and vote for your favorite cannabis non-profit based in Missouri, simply join our Facebook group. Why should you do this? Because Elevate will split a $2,500 donation between the top three MO cannabis non-profit with the most votes.
We’re kicking it off with three amazing cannabis advocacy groups that call Missouri their home:
● Canna Matriarchs — Their motto is “They say it takes a village, so we built one. #NoOneFightsAlone”
● Ayden’s Alliance — This MO non-profit works to provide free and low-cost medical options to low income, special needs, and disabled families.
● Canna Convict Project — The mission of this collective is to assist Missouri nonviolent canna POWs with release from incarceration; as well as to address their exit needs: expungement, housing, job placement, mental health services.
Join the group and vote for one of these or nominate your favorite non-profit. Remember, it should be Missouri based and cannabis-related.
But wait … there’s more!
In the spirit of Amendment 2, we’re also making it super easy for you to help us give back to Missouri veterans. The people of Missouri voted on a medical marijuana program that would spend its tax revenue on healthcare for veterans. Now you can help 100 veterans get free MMJ certification appointments.
For every 10 people that join Elevate’s FB group, we will donate a certification appointment to the Veterans Patient Access Foundation for a free appointment for a veteran who couldn’t afford it otherwise.
That makes joining alone worth it. But there are still more great reasons to join …
Other Benefits of Joining Elevate’s FB Group
Why else should you join? Besides the chance to help a veteran gain access to MMJ? Or to help your favorite Missouri cannabis non-profit boost their funds?
Because of access to the best medical cannabis resources.
Elevate’s group is the only medically focused FB group open to non-physicians and nurses. Our doctor staff will be available to answer cannabis-related medical questions in the form of AMAs — Ask Me Anything threads and interactions through the group page.
We’re also excited that the Cannabis Care Team in KC will be contributing valuable cannabis content to the group.
What else you’ll have access to: interviews with dispensary owners, dispensary deals for the group, guest speakers, and much more. Our Facebook group is another way for us to further our mission to advocate for medical cannabis access. Join us to give back and to get access!
Give Back Campaign Rules and Timeframe
● Elevate is donating $2500 to the top three MO cannabis non-profits voted on by the general public. We’re starting with CannaMoms, Canna Convict Project, and Ayden's Alliance. The public will be able to nominate additional non-profits by messaging us in the FB group.
● In order to participate in the polling, you must join the community group.
● For every 10 people that join the group, we will be donating a certification appointment to VPA for a free appointment for a veteran.
● The campaign will run from now until mid-July. After that, we’ll announce the results.
When we all come together to give, share, and learn everyone benefits. The people of Missouri fought to make sure its medical marijuana program would be accessible and beneficial to anyone who needed it and to give much-needed support to our veterans. In that spirit of celebrating that community — and Elevate’s 1-year anniversary — let’s keep going together.
Thank you, Missouri!