Get your medical marijuana certifications with Elevate Holisitcs easy-to-use online telemedicine patient's portal.
How do I become a legal medical marijuana patient in Missouri?
- Be a resident of Missouri
- Have at least one qualifying condition
- Certified by a licensed physician.
How much medical marijuana is a patient in Missouri allowed?
- not less than 4-ounces of dried marijuana
- or equivalent in a 30-day period
- more permitted with written certification from two independent physicians)
- patients or caregivers are allowed to grow six flowering plants
- possess not less than a 60-day supply of dried marijuana or equivalent
What are the qualifying conditions for medical marijuana patients in Missouri?
Amendment 2 codified as Section XIV of the Missouri Constitution allows doctors to certify conditions and recommend medical marijuana for Missouri residents.
Article XIV of the Missouri Constitution:
- Intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment
- A chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome
- Debilitating psychiatric disorders, including, but not limited to, post-traumatic stress order if diagnosed by a state-licensed psychiatrist
- Human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- A chronic medical condition that is normally treated with prescription medications that could lead to physical or psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as a safer alternative to the prescription medication
- A terminal illness
- In the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition, including, but not limited to, hepatitis C,
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia, and wasting syndrome.
Want to Speak with a Medical Marijuana Doctor Online Today?
Visit our helpful easy-to-use booking portal and speak with a licensed medical marijuana doctor online today.
Elevate Holistics will walk you through the process and can also help prepare and submit all of your DHSS required documents for patients and caregivers in Missouri.