How do patients get their Missouri medical cards? Patients must complete a two-part process to access the midwest state’s flourishing medical cannabis.
Step one: receive a doctor’s certification for medical marijuana – Elevate Holistics’ specialty. Step two: register and apply for your MMJ card online through the Missouri medical marijuana program, also known as the MMMP website or DHSS Complia Portal.
Here, we’ll teach you how to navigate the MMMP portal to sign up as a first-time patient or renew your medical marijuana card. If this part of the MMJ card process sounds like a hassle, Elevate Holistics can do it for you – just add on “full-service” when booking a doctor’s appointment!
Ready to apply for your marijuana license in Missouri? Let’s dive in!
How to Register on the MMMP Website Missouri
Within 30 days of receiving your doctor’s recommendation, you must submit your Missouri medical card application to the state through the DHSS Complia Portal. This entails filling out your state application, submitting your patient documents, and paying the state fee of $27.76.
Here are the steps to register online through the medical marijuana program Missouri, starting with the MMMP login Missouri.
- On the MMMP website Missouri, register through the MMMP login Missouri. In the top right corner of the sign-in page, click “Register.”
- Fill out the form, ensuring that all information is correct. Select the type of application you want: patient, caregiver, etc.
- Check your email for a verification message from the Missouri Medical Marijuana Program (MMMP). Click “Verify” and sign in with the email address and password you created.
- Click the “Create New Application” button.
- Click the “I am a” drop-down box and choose “Patient.”
- If you are a new patient, select “New Patient Registration.”
- Starting with the “General Information” tab, fill in your information on each page. Click “Save & Next” at the bottom of each page.
- When you get to the “Physician/Condition Information” tab, select “Electronic Certification” under “Recommendation Type.”
- Click on the green box labeled “View Available Certifications.” Physician certifications linked to the applicant’s SSN and date of birth will appear.
- Select the electronic form and click “Update.” Then click “Save & Next.”
- Most information will auto-fill from your physician certification. Finish filling out the next tabs and click “Save & Next” at the bottom of each page.
- Under the “Review” tab, click “Pay & Submit” at the bottom of the page to submit your application. Upon successful payment, you will be returned to the online system and receive confirmation.
How Long Does a Missouri MMMP Application Take for Approval?
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services has 30 days from submission to process an application.
How to Renew on the MMMP Website
Sixty days before your marijuana license Missouri expiration date, Missouri’s DHSS will send a renewal notification to the email address associated with your MMJ card. The state suggests you apply for MMJ card renewal no less than 30 days before your card expires.
Each time you renew your marijuana license Missouri, the state requires medical cannabis approval from a doctor. After you have been re-certified for medical marijuana by a physician, you can complete the second part of your application through the Missouri medical marijuana program.
Click here for more information about renewing your Missouri medical marijuana card with Elevate Holistics.
- To renew Missouri medical cards on the MMMP website Missouri, you’ll first head to the MMMP login Missouri. Enter your email and password and log in to your account.
- Click on the “License Dashboard” on the left side of the page to view your patient license.
- To the right of your license expiry date, you will see three stacked horizontal lines. Click on the stacked lines, then click “Patient Renewal.”
- Your license number will appear from a drop-down. Make sure your license number is selected, click “Save,” then “Save & Next.”
- Overview the following pages of information and ensure that all information is correct. Click “Save & Next” at the bottom of each page.
- From here, the renewal process is nearly identical to a first-time application – as listed above. Select your electronic physician’s certification, complete your application, and submit payment.
After completing this process, any continued reminder emails to renew your card are automatic and do not mean your application isn’t processing.
Let Elevate Holistics Handle the MMMP Portal
Does the MMMP login Missouri portion of the Missouri medical marijuanas application sound confusing, difficult, or too time-consuming? Elevate Holistics can navigate the MMMP portal for you!
If you want to make getting an MMJ card easier, select “full-service application completion” under add-ons when booking your online doctor’s appointment, and the Elevate Holistics team will set up your state application through the MMMP portal for you.
Through the “full-service” option, we’ll create your MMMP account, ensure all information is correct, and register you with the state. The only thing you’re required to do is pay the final fee and submit your application – and we’ll let you know exactly how to do that and when it’s time.
Get Missouri Medical Cards With Elevate Holistics
How can Elevate Holistics handle your state application, also known as the MMMP website Missouri, for you? Simply book your doctor’s appointment for a marijuana license in Missouri on the Elevate Holistics’ website and select “full-service application completion” under add-ons!
Through the “full-service” add-on, we’ll register you in the MMMP Missouri portal login for you, making navigating the Missouri medical marijuana program as simple as possible.
Are you ready to improve your well-being naturally? It’s time to get your medical marijuana card – and we can help. Book a doctor’s appointment with Elevate Holistics to get MMJ approval today.