Missouri Health & Wellness (MH&W) announced the grand opening of a dispensary near you in Sedalia, Missouri on December 21, 2020, You can find them at 1801 S. Limit Avenue, Sedalia, MO 65301. MH&W was approved to operate five dispensaries by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS.)
Missouri Health & Wellness is a state-licensed medical cannabis company offering patients access to premium-quality cannabis products for a variety of medical conditions. Our mission is to remove the stigma of cannabis and promote its proper use as a medicinal therapy so people can lead happier healthier lives.Missouri Health & Wellness
Moreover, MH&W website offers online ordering and currently displays a fine assortment of MMJ products including, flowers, pre-rolls, edibles, and cannabis consumption accessories.
Sedalia is the county seat and lies in Pettis County, MO with a population of 21,387.
As you may know, to shop legally at dispensary locations, you must be registered as a patient with the DHSS in Missouri.
Medical Marijuana Shops Near You in Sedalia, MO
Find medical marijuana stores near you in Sedalia with Elevate Holistics! Missouri Health & Wellness Dispensary in Sedalia is open 6-days a week.
Additionally, MH&W Dispensary has locations in Belton, Kirksville, Sedalia, Springfield, and Washington, MO.
Missouri Health & Wellness Dispensary | Sedalia, MO — Pettis County
1801 S. Limit Avenue, Sedalia, MO 65301
Hours of Operation:
Monday–Friday: 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m.– 4 p.m.
Find Medical Marijuana Doctors Near You in Sedalia, MO
Want to shop at your local dispensary? The first step is speaking in person or online with a licensed medical doctor. Start today with an easy telehealth appointment with Elevate Holistics!
Missouri’s medical marijuana program is overseen by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS.) According to the law, virtual clinics are authorized to operate. Consequently, telehealth supports access and lower costs for patients.
Amendment 2 passed on November, 6, 2018. These conditions below can qualify you for medical marijuana in Missouri.
- Intractable migraines
- Severe or persistent pain/muscle spasms (including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome)
- Psychiatric disorders (including but not limited to PTSD)
- A chronic medical condition typically treated with prescription medication
- Any terminal illness
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Huntington’s disease
- Sickle cell anemia
- Alzheimer’s disease agitation
- Cachexia and wasting syndrome
- In a doctor’s professional judgment, any chronic, debilitating, or other medical condition
How can You Book Online for a Medical Marijuana Doctor?
- Book online today and start shopping for a dispensary near you in Sedalia!
- Join Our Cannabis Communities for breaking news and more!
- Videos: Join our educational series at Watch Elevate Holistics “How-To” and follow us on YouTube!
- Join a compassionate community of cannabis activists, growers, doctors, and patients and follow us online at our Facebook Group!