Looking for a high-quality dispensary near you in Farmington, Missouri? Then it’s time to check out The Valley medical marijuana dispensary at 800 Valley Creek Dr, Farmington, MO 63640. The Valley dispensary celebrated its grand opening on March 17th, 2021!
If you’re driving from St. Louis, take U.S. Route 67 south follow the Maple Street exit then head north on Maple Valley Drive.
“Locally owned Medical Marijuana dispensary located in Farmington, MO. Our friendly and professional staff look forward to providing quality medicine and giving back to our community,” says The Valley Dispensary.
Farmington, Missouri, has a population of 16,240 and is located in St. Francois County.
Find Medical Marijuana Shops Near You in Farmington MO
The Valley Dispensary in St. Clair is open 6-days a week for medical cannabis patients.
The Valley | Dispensary – Farmington, MO
800 Valley Creek Dr, Farmington, MO 63640
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Saturday: TBD
Phone: (573) 760-0200
Find Medical Marijuana Doctors Near You in Farmington, MO
After voters approved Amendment 2 on Nov. 6th, 2018, patients have waited 2 years to finally shop at a dispensary! You can also shop at a dispensary, but you must first qualify under the laws and Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) procedures.
What Do I Need to Qualify for Medical Marijuana in Missouri?
Per Article XIV of the Missouri Constitution, a patient must be a resident of Missouri and have a qualifying medical condition:
- Intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment
- A chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome
- Debilitating psychiatric disorders, including, but not limited to, post-traumatic stress order if diagnosed by a state-licensed psychiatrist
- Human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- A chronic medical condition that is normally treated with a prescription medication that could lead to physical or psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as a safer alternative to the prescription medication
- A terminal illness
- In the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating, or other medical condition, including, but not limited to, hepatitis C,
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia, and wasting syndrome.
If you suffer from any of the above conditions or have other chronic or debilitating conditions, speak to medical cannabis doctors near you in Farmington today at Elevate Holistics!
Join Our Cannabis Community in Farmington, MO
- Watch our educational video series at Elevate Holistics “How-To” and follow us on YouTube!
- Join a compassionate community of cannabis activists, growers, doctors, and patients and follow us online at our Facebook Group!
- How to get your medical marijuana card in Missouri.
Map and list of All DHSS Medical Marijuana Dispensaries in Missouri
Not from Farmington? Get the full list of medical cannabis dispensaries open near you in Missouri!